10 Trendy Gift Ideas for Your Husband
Buying a gift for your husband might not seem as straightforward as you might think. Unlike women, men don’t usually wear many accessories, nor are they interested in any of the many things we women enjoy. However, this doesn’t mean it’s impossible to find the right gift. It just means that finding gift ideas for your husband will require you to think about it carefully to make sure it’s a definite hit and that it won’t end up forgotten in the bottom drawer.
Therefore, I’ve gathered a list of great trendy ideas that could be the perfect gift for your husband. Some are so practical and useful that any man would love it!
This is a true classic, and it’s very difficult to go wrong with a wallet. However, there are numerous types of wallets, and you should be aware of what your options are before purchasing one.
- RFID Wallets. One of the benefits of this type of wallet is that they can block RFID to avoid having your husband’s credit card information stolen. He will thank you for this helpful tool if he doesn’t have it already.
- Money Clip. This one is perfect for the man that doesn’t like to carry many things around. They can have RFID-blocking technology as well.
- Bifold. Extremely thin, these wallets can barely hold a credit card and some bills. Keep this in mind if considering it as a gift for your husband.
- Trifold. These wallets tend to occupy more space. You should consider what clothes your husband wears and if it would be a comfortable fit for this model.
- Minimalist Front Pocket. Perfect for men who go to the office wearing a suit. This minimalist model is barely noticeable.
- Credit Card Holder. Another minimalist style that many men prefer. As the name says, it only holds credit cards and maybe a few bills, similar to the bifold.
A great way to make a sound investment when it comes to briefcases is buying a unisex style. While it’s technically a gift for him, you will be able to use it if you need it for a business trip. If the goal is for it to be used for business, it should look as stylish and professional as possible.
A wheeled briefcase makes for a very practical gift. It’s small enough that it can be brought as a carry-on but large enough that your husband will be able to fit his clothes, laptop, and essential paperwork.
Messenger bags can be a great option, as well. They can even be used for everyday life if your husband has to carry many things around. Furthermore, there are very stylish designs on the market right now, making it perfect for any occasion and environment.
This smaller option might be very appreciated if your husband doesn’t have a cover for his laptop. Sometimes, these devices can get scratched or damaged if they’re just thrown into a backpack or a suitcase. Therefore, a laptop briefcase with space for a charger and other computer accessories he might need could be the perfect gift.
Wireless Charging Pad
Speaking of technology, here’s another piece of gear that you can get your tech-savvy husband. A wireless charging pad! It will perfectly match any man cave, desk setup, and minimalist rooms minus the hassle of organizing wires and cables! There are many charging pads in the market, though, since they are very in demand. Hence, here are the features we think you should look out for:
- It should, at the very least, be able to charge his primary portable gadgets (his phone and tablet).
- It is compatible with other gear, like smartwatches.
- It has a feature designed to charge wireless earbuds.
- It has a beautiful and durable design.
An iPad Pro
Do you have the budget, and you’re willing to splurge? Then get him an iPad Pro if he still doesn’t have one. What we love about this tablet is that it can serve as a laptop replacement, plus it can simulate the act of actual handwriting. Depending on the apps you install, an iPad can also be used for creating digital art, doing recordings, and more. However, just as we did with his laptop, make sure to get a durable cover for this.
Sports and Fitness Gear
If your husband is very into sports, working out, or other fitness activities, then here are several items that you can get him as a gift for any special occasion. What’s great about these gear is that they can all be worn. You’ll be able to see how much your partner appreciates you.
Here’s a fact: no one has sufficient workout clothes. Ever. Hence, be it a pair (or a set) of gym shorts or dry-fit t-shirts, we’re sure that your husband will love whatever you get him. Just make sure that you get them in a style that he is already comfortable wearing, judging by the pieces that he already uses regularly.
The constant use of gym machinery can end up with your husband getting calluses on his hands. You can help him prevent this by getting him some practical and simple gym gloves. The trick is to make sure that they cover his palms but leave his fingers free for unimpeded mobility.
A New Pair of Shoes
When a man has fallen in love with a pair, it can be quite difficult for him to replace them. Hence, why don’t you do him a favor and get a replacement? Don’t tread on new territory. Just take note of the style and size of the current pair he uses and get the same pair, only this time, they’re brand new!
Any Exercise Machine
Does your partner have any exercise machines that he’s been eyeing for a while? You can never go wrong with the classic treadmill. For those drawn to the waves, a rowing machine will undoubtedly be a welcome piece in his gym. And for those with limited floor space, you can always get a stationary bike.
A Smart Mirror
Every personal gym needs a mirror, but don’t you invest in a smart mirror instead? You can hook it up to his smartwatch to look at his stats and monitor his progress. Plus, it never steams or fogs up!
But what if your husband isn’t the sporty type? Instead, he loves poring over a good book? Then here are a few gift ideas:
- The physical copy of his favorite eBook or audiobook. Nothing beats having the actual book in your hands to annotate and write marginalia on.
- An eReader. For those who prefer the convenience of eReaders that allow them to bring their entire library during long flights, there are many good eReaders in the market right now. Kindle is our personal favorite, though.
- An Audible subscription. Finally, why don’t you give him premium access to his favorite audiobooks by gifting him a year-long audible subscription?
Personal Care Subscription Box
Speaking of subscriptions, who doesn’t love subscription boxes? You can simply decide on a type, order a single (or subscribe your partner to a long term plan so that he receives a gift every month), and voila! You don’t even need to think about putting together your surprise anymore, but you’re sure that he’s going to get the best stuff. Hence, the last three gifts that we are going to share with you are different types of subscription boxes, starting with personal care.
These boxes usually contain:
- Razors or razor heads
- Shaving products
- Skincare products
- And more!
Survival Gear Subscription Box
This is an excellent gift for the outdoorsman. It is a collection of different survival and tactical gear of durable and excellent quality. He doesn’t even have to go on an adventure to use the pieces in this box. He can simply incorporate the items into his current EDC. Our personal favorite is BattlBox.
Fishing Gear Subscription Box
Finally, for those whose husbands enjoy the art of fishing, we recommend a fishing gear subscription box. These are usually filled to the brim with different types of lures, tackles, and more. We love these boxes because most of them include limited-edition items that you can only get through the box. Our personal favorite is Mystery Tackle Box.
Gift Ideas for your Husband
Gift-giving should be a pleasure for both the person buying the gift and the one who receives it. Hopefully, these ideas will help you figure out what the perfect gift for your husband might be. The goal is to get a smile out of him, and to see him use it! That way, you’ll know he genuinely liked it.
Author BIO: Mariam Simmons is a trendsetter at Alpine Swiss and business fashion enthusiast with love for writing. She loves traveling to the world’s top stylish destinations and gets inspired to create helpful business fashion and lifestyle guides.