The number of countries that open their doors to digital casinos is increasing because of its convenience, user-friendly platforms, safe transactions, and prizes you can only get online!
Regardless of whether you’re a first-timer or an expert in online gambling, you should still refresh and read the information below to know the top 3 casino games. This page consists of blackjack, American roulette, 88 fortunes, craps, and baccarat games. You may have probably heard of these games, but do you know how to play them?
The origin of the game is still under debate. There are many theories that it originated in French casinos and the Romans. Regardless of its history, blackjack is the number one casino online game today, and these are its rules:
- The game’s goal is to beat the dealer’s hand without going above 21.
- Aces amount to 1 or 11. Face cards amount to 10. Decide which of these makes a better hand.
- At the start of the game, each player will only be given two cards. One of the dealer’s cards would remain hidden until the end of the game, and it would only be revealed then.
- When you tell the dealer to “hit,” you are asking for another card.
- If you want to “stand,” you want to hold your total and end your turn.
- “Double down” entails that you want to double your bet by receiving only one more card.
- If you want to “split,” you have two tens cards, and you can split them in your hand and double your bet. So now you can play with two different hands.
- Regardless of the dealer’s hand, you bust if you go over 21. It means that the dealer won, and you lost.
- On the other hand, if you are dealt 21 from the beginning (Ace and 10), you get blackjack.
- Blackjack entails that you win the game, and you’ll receive earnings from your bet. The amount of percentage you’ll win will depend on the casino.
American Roulette wheel is undoubtedly one of the most popular games among the other roulette variations. Suppose you’ve ever visited a land-based casino in Atlantic City or Las Vegas. In that case, you may have already probably seen one of these.
To play American Roulette online, these are some of the basic rules you have to understand:
- Place a bet on the table’s dedicated spot.
- The bets you place shouldn’t exceed the table’s limits.
- The dealer will tell you when the betting session will begin and close, so ensure that you place your bets during that time.
- Only the dealer will touch the chips of losing bets and pay the winner. Avoid touching the chips; wait for the dealer to give them to you.
- These are different kinds of bets in American Roulette. It includes straight-up bets, split number bets, basket bets, column bets, and more!
Have you ever heard of craps? You can play it in casinos and on online websites. It’s a table game played with a board, chips to place bets, and two dice. It’s played in rounds with up to 20 players taking turns rolling the dice and being the shooter.
The goal of craps is to correctly guess the dice value that the assigned shooter will roll. These are the rules of this dice table game:
- The game will begin with making bets on the “pass line.” The players here will bet if the dice will land on a 2, 3, or 12 (Don’t Pass bet) or a 7 or 11 (Pass Bet).
- Base dealers will add the pass bets to the craps table.
- The assigned shooter will start the dice game with the first dice roll, also called a “come-out roll.”
- You win your wager if the dice land on a 7 or an 11.
- On the other hand, you won’t get your earnings if the dice land on a 2, 3, or 12. That’s why it’s called the Don’t Pass bet.
- Besides the numbers mentioned above, any other numbers establish a point on the craps table, and the game continues.
Now that you know how to play the top three games worldwide, it’s now time to find credible casinos on the Internet. Or, if you want to sharpen your skills before betting your money, continue doing your research. When gambling, ensure that you play the above games in legitimate online casinos licensed to operate within your country or state.
You can determine if a casino has complete licenses and papers if you look through their website; it’s usually at the bottom of a site. It would tell you if the casino is regulated and licensed by an official authority. Remember to have fun, but also to play responsibly and safely!
Featured Image by Naomy Quiñones from Pixabay