Is Priligy for Everyone?
Premature Ejaculation is one of the sexual disorders that men all around the world struggle with. It is one of the most common experiences among men, and 1 out of 3 men have attested to experience this once in their life. Premature Ejaculation occurs when a man easily and immediately ejaculate faster than he and his partner would have wanted to during sexual activities. It can cause embarrassment for the man, loss of confidence, stress, and relationship problems due to partners’ sexual dissatisfaction. A result men often avoid sexual intimacy due to frustrationl: Is Priligy for Everyone?
Most men believe it is not a health condition, has nothing to do with how our body works, and is untreatable. Thus, only a few men tend to buy medication or other treatment programs to address Premature Ejaculation. There are different causes of premature and Ejaculation, which can be physical, psychological, emotional, and social.
Premature Ejaculation usually can be diagnosed when a man always or, most times, ejaculate within just one minute of the sexual intercourse penetration. It is the inability to delay ejaculation during intercourse.
Psychological and Emotional
- Early sexual experiences
- Worrying about premature Ejaculation
- Worrying over your sexual performance
- Sexual abuse
- Lack of confidence or poor body image
- Relationship issues
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hormonal imbalance
- Imbalance of chemicals in your brain or irregular levels of neurotransmitters
- Infection or inflammation in your prostate or urethra
One of the most common medications for premature Ejaculation is Priligy.
Priligy is a medication specifically made for men struggling with this condition. It is taken hours before one intends to have sex and works by helping you last longer in penetration before reaching climax. It contains the active ingredient dapoxetine, which is known to increase serotonin. By increasing serotonin activity in the nervous system, messages between the nerve system and neurotransmitters in your penis area are improved. This results in an increased time before you ejaculate during sexual activities and improved control over your Ejaculation. However, it is important to consult with your doctor before taking the medication as some certain conditions and premises may not allow you to take it.
Here is a list of conditions that may make you unsuitable for Priligy:
- Children and teenagers under 18 years old
- Men over 65 years old
- Having rare hereditary conditions which include the Lapp lactase deficiency, galactose intolerance, or glucose-galactose malabsorption since Priligy tablets contain lactose
- Having significant heart issues such as heart valve problems, heart failures, heart block, sick sinus syndrome, or a history of heart attacks
- Having uncontrolled epilepsy
- Having a history of fainting
- Having a history of bipolar affective disorder, severe depression, mania or hypomania
- Having a psychiatric illness like schizophrenia
- Having severe liver or kidney problems
If you do not have any of these conditions, then buy pills. Priligy is scientifically proven to be effective in addressing premature Ejaculation. Not only scientifically, but most men have found it effective for them.