When you are someone that really gets into the world of MOBA (multiplayer online battle arenas) like League of Legends, you are likely doing everything possible so that you can keep up with all of the hype and new information. How can you get better at the game? Here are 10 tips and tricks that you can try.
1. Start with a bought account. Websites like AussyElo can help you to get your hands on a League of Legends account that has already been boosted a bit. Then, you don’t have to deal with the grind to get to a better ranking.
2. Utilize wards more often. Wards add another layer of protection to you and makes it a little easier for you to defend bases and objectives. Try using them instead of stressing out and trying to do a crazy balancing act on your own.
3. Focus on one champion instead of always switching between them. Many people will want to try every champion before making a decision. Instead of doing that, it may be a better idea for you to focus on one or two and learn them backwards and forwards. It will help you to play much better in the end.
4. Always check your “ping” rate. How fast is your internet going? If your ping rate (how fast you get and give information to the server) isn’t high enough, you could have a lot of issues when you’re trying to play.
5. Learn while playing with friends. The best way to learn is while playing with your friends. Not only does this give you what you need when it comes to learning, it lets you do it slowly and in an environment where people aren’t going to scream at you all of the time.
6. Read and research. Always read and research the different techniques that people are using for the characters and champions that you are trying to do. Look at strategies and learn, learn, learn!
7. Learn about the current meta game. The current meta is what seems to be dominating in the gaming experience right now. Learn what it is and learn how to play your champion relative to the way the meta is going.
8. Be Kind! Be kind to other people – it goes a long way and it will make many of them more willing to talk to you if you are need of help or advice.
9. Win Once a Day. Get your one win so that you can get your boosts and bonuses. This will help you level and move ahead so that you can really start to see everything that the game brings to the table.
10. Check out your replays. Record your games and watch your replays. Many times, you can see what it brings to the table and you can actually find your mistakes so that you can fix them the next time you play, too.