Do Mobile Casino Users Prefer Free Spins to the Free Cash Bonus?
The gambling industry has gone through tremendous growth transitioning from brick and mortar casinos to online gaming sites and mobile casinos. During this transition mobile gaming sites have gained a gigantic following because players enjoy the convenience of gaming in the comfort of their home. To attract players to mobile gambling sites, operators offer lucrative bonus deals to get as many people as possible registering and playing on their websites. Among these deals are casino free spins and cash bonus. These are great bonus deals that allow you to try different games without spending your own money. Check out what both deals entail below.
Free Cash Bonus
This is one of the most generous deals that a casino can offer. It is where the casino gives players a certain amount of money that they can use to place wagers. Most of the time, it is usually geared towards new customers who register for an account for the first time. It allows newbies to start gambling right away risk-free, without first depositing any money into their accounts.
This type of deal can also be awarded to loyal customers as a means of encouraging them to play on a particular site longer. Even though you do not pay out of pocket, you still get a chance to win real money with this type of casino promotion.
Example of a Free Cash Bonus
A basic free cash bonus structure may read £20 free with X30 wagering requirement and £100 withdrawable winnings. When you claim such a bonus, this is how it will work:
● You will automatically get £20 in your balance to place bets with.
● To satisfy the playthrough/wagering requirements, you need to wager £20×30, which gives you £600. This should come from the bonus as well as generated wins. Failure to meet the wagering requirements means that you can’t cash out any real money.
● If you satisfactorily meet the playthrough requirements, you will have a maximum of £100 and a minimum of £20 in real cash in your bank balance. Here you can decide on whether to withdraw this money or use it to play other games.
Note that as part of the terms and conditions, some casinos will offer non-cashable free cash bonuses. This means that you do not get permission to withdraw any of the bonus money. You just get the freedom to try out their games with it.
Mobile slot free spins are extra spins that mobile casinos allocate to gamers at no extra cost when you are playing slots. These can range from as little as ten or below to as many as 500 bonus spins and above. Most of these deals usually have a specific game that you can use them on. A majority of the casinos exclude jackpot slots when offering this deal. This is one of the most popular online casino promotions that gamers look forward to when spinning the reels of their favorite slot game. Just like the free cash bonus, this can also be categorized as part of the no deposit slot bonuses that can help you make real cash without investing money.
Example of a Free Spins Bonus
A free spins deal may read: 30 free spins on a specific slot game with a maximum of £30 winnings during the free spins round and X30 wagering requirements. What this means is that:
● You will automatically get 30 free spins after claiming the bonus.
● Launch the specified game to enjoy the bonus spins. At the end of the free spins round, you must have accumulated winnings that are equal to £30 (or more) that will be transferred to your bonus balance.
● Because of the wagering requirement, you should wager the bonus amount 30 times if you want to cash out the prize.
● Meeting the wagering condition means that the entire balance will be converted into the cash balance. Failure to do this means that the bonus balance immediately becomes zero unless, in instances where the gaming station specifies further limits, you can win from the bonus money.
You must carefully read through the terms of the bonus deals. This is because some may come with time-frames; thus, you need to use them all up within the specified time before they become invalid.
Differences Between Free Cash Bonus and Free Spins
While comparing bonus spins with a free cash bonus, some differences come out, such as:
● With a no deposit cash bonus, you can use it on virtually any game that the casino has to offer, including slots, scratchcards, and table games, etc. With free spins, you can only use them when playing slots.
● Another difference that comes up with free spins and a no deposit cash bonus is the fact that you can only get the bonus cash as part of a casino promotion. Some slots will offer free spins as an in-game bonus that you can trigger while spinning the reels. This creates more channels where you can bag the extra spins to help you create more winning opportunities without hurting your bank balance.
● Worth noting is that some casinos can go wild when offering free spins. This is where one player can access 500 or more free spins at a go. With free cash, casinos tend to be a little more careful, with a majority offering less than £50.
Do Players Prefer Free Spins to Free Cash Bonuses?
To some extent, it may be safe to say that some players would rather opt for the free spins instead of the cash bonus. This is especially for slot lovers who spend most of their gaming time exploring different slots. Unlike no deposit cash bonuses, most free spin deals are not attached to wagering requirements. This is among the top reasons why it is important to read wagering terms before taking advantage of any promotional deal. This makes it easier to make a tidy profit because you do not have too many restrictions when it comes to game-play, giving you a pain-free gaming experience.
Free spins may also be a great way to introduce gamers to some new creations. This way, you can test the game to find out if it is worth playing or not. With cash bonuses, you generally have to choose the game to play; thus, it is easy to miss some of the new additions that the mobile casino has. It is not in any way to say that the free cash bonuses are not as important as the free spins.
It is not easy to make an assumption on which one is a better deal when comparing cash bonuses to free spins. Essentially, no deal is superior to the other. Both casino promo deals come with their pros and cons. Different players also have varying tastes where some may automatically go for the cash bonus, while others will stick to bonus spins, as though their lives depend on them. It is one of the reasons casinos offer both deals to attract a wider audience.
As a gamer, it is your responsibility to compare any promotional deals that the casino is laying on the table. Get to know all the important details of the promotion so that you can choose either the Casino Free Spins and Cash Bonus, whichever best suits your gaming needs.