How to Travel in Style?
Packing for a vacation is fun but can turn stressful at times. Even a few years back, comfort and convenience were the only two boxes that needed to be ticked off from our mental checklist. But as the days progressed, fashion and panache turned equally important. You don’t need to pack like you’re on your way to a Fashion Week in order to travel in style. But paying attention to detail definitely helps.
The trick here is to blend in with the local crowd and avoid looking like a tourist. This isn’t purely for aesthetic purposes but offers additional safety too. Tourists generally stick out in a crowd thanks to the trademark uniform – generic tee, jeans, and a backpack. Popular tourist destinations are hotspots for thieves and pickpockets. Therefore, it pays to blend in!
The venues you choose to visit clearly explain your traveling style. For example, a certain batch of tourists prefers visiting places of historical significance, while a second faction likes exploring all the popular local food joints. Similarly, some tourists love casinos and the glitz and glamor of gambling. Casual fashion is crucial for the last bunch of people as they prefer traveling in style. If you’d like to learn more about popular gambling destinations, visit NJPunter.
Your Fashion Guide for Traveling in Style
1. Don’t Forget to Pack a Pair of Cool Sneakers – If you’re new to the whole fashion thing, athleisure is still going strong. And you can never go wrong with a pair of trendy sneakers. While you don’t need to buy an exclusive one-of-one design to stay fashionable, pick a fashionable pair that you feel comfortable in.
2. Carry a Smart Suitcase – Your luggage says a lot about your personality. Carrying a smart suitcase not only helps keep things organized but also charges your phone on-the-go—no more scrambling for a functional and convenient charging socket at the airport. Yes, we all know the struggle!
3. Inexpensive Jewelry – Carrying your bling everywhere you go can be tricky. Your best bet is packing inexpensive and minimalist pieces that add value to your fashion quotient but aren’t of significant sentimental importance. Carrying jewelry that accentuates most outfits are a plus!
4. A Bag with Loads of Storage Compartments – Segregating your belongings is all the more important when out on vacation. You don’t want to scatter your belongings all over the public waiting area, for instance, when searching for a power bank or something even smaller, knowing exactly where things are is crucial while traveling.
5. Carry a Leather Jacket if the Weather Permits – A trendy leather jacket paired with any classic outfit accentuates your style statement instantly. If you’ve got the space in your luggage and the weather at the destination permits, carry a jacket by all means. It’ll come in handy when you least expect it!
While these are the basics, you could also include a pair of sandals, sunglasses, and spare tee shirts for emergencies!