Lately, Instagram has grown from a service where people share their photos to a serious content marketing tool used for many businesses successfully and allowing people to become social stars. Many business people, celebrities, and other professionals even get paid thanks to this platform and their sponsored posts on Instagram. If you are a man who is searching for promoting yourself on Instagram, our guide with useful tips and ideas on managing your account should be helpful.
Tips on How to Start Managing Your Instagram Account
On Instagram, the main content is bright and interesting photos, and it means you need to know how to make a good selfie. It’s important to pay your attention to the next moments:
- Select appealing aesthetics for your account. Remember that images are everything for Instagram, and you need to use eye-catching and beautiful photos to attract people’s attention. If you want to edit your pictures before posting, you can use free photo editing software.
- Define your niche. You have to understand your target audience. Decide who your followers are and what kind of account you want to have. Maybe it will be an account for sports enthusiasts or travelers? Remember, you should post content relevant to your account’s subject.
- Use stories to make your account interactive. This can help to attract more followers and make people engaged with your profile. An Instagram story is a powerful tool that can increase the number of your followers and make your account popular.
- Use successful examples. Discover accounts that already got many followers and try to analyze why those people started to be so popular. For example, view 10 most followed male models on Instagram and get some useful ideas from their accounts.
How to Manage a Blog on Instagram Account
Of course, being successful on Instagram doesn’t mean just follower count, but your success is in interesting content and an engaged audience. Follow these hints to manage your blog on Instagram:
- Build your own content strategy. You already understand that posting random photos doesn’t mean being successful on Instagram. Instead, you need a detailed plan on how to make your blog interesting.
- Use hashtags. Select those hashtags that are relevant to the blog’s subject. You can use popular hashtags and also make your own hashtags. We suggest customizing hashtags for every post; it can help more users to see your posts on Instagram.
- Use Instagram Analytics Tools. These are powerful instruments that can help boost your brand engagement significantly. With the right tool, you can use its important data for optimizing posts, measuring your ROI, and monitoring all your competitors.
How to Post on Instagram from PC
If you want to post from PC to increase your Instagram fan base, follow the simple tips below:
- Open Instagram’s website in your computer’s browser.
- Find three dots (top right corner) and click on them to open the Settings menu.
- Select More Tools in the drop-down menu, and then choose Developer Tools.
- Then choose the Toggle Device Toolbar button.
- View the drop-down menu and select the mobile device there.
- Refresh the webpage on your computer to see Instagram’s mobile interface in the browser.
- Create a post on Instagram the same way you do it on your mobile phone. We suggest using this creative channel to make stunning photos and videos to post on your account.
How to Manage a Group on Instagram
Instagram allows you to create a group with many participants. You can use a group chat there to send messages, photos, videos, audio recordings, or share some files and documents with the whole group. Instagram also allows you to make video calls with the group (of course, if there are too many people involved, it is not recommended to do it). When you send something in the group chat, you instantly see who saw the post. Needless to say, you need a stable Internet connection to be in touch with people, send photos and files to the group, reply to comments, etc.
Mistakes You Should Avoid
Please read carefully to avoid the next mistakes that can ruin everything and make your account not popular at all.
- Posting at a random time. Avoid doing this because you should publish posts on Instagram on a regular basis to attract your followers and make them read your posts and watch stories.
- Posting unprofessional photos. Leave these pictures for your personal album because every photo you post on your professional Instagram account should look perfect. You also need a detailed plan for your next posts.
- The lack of interaction with your followers. Plan some time to talk to your followers in comments, so people will feel you care about them. If you remain silent, this will not help to make your account popular because you have to interact with followers constantly.
- The lack of explanations. If your account looks unprofessional without any explanation of who you are and what you do, it will not be helpful in getting popular. Use these Instagram bio ideas to create an interesting and eye-catching account.
Useful Tips on Making Selfies for Your Instagram Account
Use these simple but very effective tips to make stunning and eye-catching selfies to post on your Instagram account:
- Take a selfie in a beautiful place (for example, when you are on vacation).
- Try expressive poses to make eye-catching pictures.
- Use professional software to edit your photos. We recommend using this website to get many tips on improving your pictures without wasting a lot of time.
- Make spontaneous photos to create wonderful content.
- Develop your skills constantly and read the information on managing your account and creating excellent photos and content for Instagram.
- Follow famous people on Instagram and discover which new things they use to create amazing photos.
It’s not so difficult to become an Instagram male star even if you haven’t got knowledge in managing your account. With our useful tips, you can become a pro who will turn your profile into an eye-catching and interesting place for followers. Just keep in mind the main rules and be yourself! We wish you good luck with this.
Featured Image by StockSnap on Pixabay