No one like it when their water bill doubles due to all the cold showers they have to take in a day just so they can withstand the heat. Luckily, there are a lot of things you can do. One of them is craft an amazingly easy to make drink which will instantly do away with the sweat on your brow and the drought in your throat. It’s called Froze’, after its frozen qualities and the Rose’ it uses as a main ingredient. Even though it uses some fancy win in its making, fear not. It is easy to create this drink. Keep in mind that ingredients will have to sit in the fridge for multiple hours so it’s best to prepare them a night before, just so you don’t waste time during the day.
With such a fancy and mysterious name, you might wonder how long the ingredient list could be. The answer is, not long at all. Here are all the things you will need to concoct this refreshing drink:
- Strawberries- fresh- 250 grams
- Powdered sugar – 100 grams
- Rose’ – main ingredient – at least 750 ml
- Lemon juice – fresh – squeeze about 1.5 lemons worth of juice
- Water – go for best quality – 100 ml
As you can see, it’s really not an extensive list. That’s because the drink itself is really easy and fast to make, once you take out all the time some of the ingredients need to wait out in the fridge.
Preparing the drink
- Now that we know what’s needed for the Froze’, we might as well begin making the drink. We’re going to break it down into sections, according to what needs to be done first.
- Preparing the Rose
- This is a rather simple step. Just pour the beverage into a container and stick it into the freezer for 6 hours
- You might want to this the night before to have it ready come the morning
Preparing the strawberry syrup
- This step is by far the most “complicated”, and it will require you to dissolve sugar into water, in a pan above the heat
- Add in the strawberries and mix everything up before taking the mix off the fire source
- Let the mix sit in the fridge for half an hour before running it through the blender alongside the lemon juice and some ice cubes
- Stop the blender once you obtain a puree, and pour the contents into a pitcher
The final touches
- Your drink is almost ready, and the final step is to take the chilled Rose’ and mix it into the pitcher with the strawberry syrup. Mix it nicely so it all comes together, and then serve in a glass of your choice
The heat isn’t so terrible if you use your imagination and some thought out recipes from Le Petit Ballon to cool off in the hottest of days.