Let’s be honest: today’s world is a bit scary. OK, it’s more than a bit scary; it’s downright frightening. Every time you turn on the news or check your social media newsfeed, you are inundated with stories about missing children and teens. You shudder to think what would happen if it were one of your own children that went missing…
But what can you do to protect your child? Sure, you can keep them by your side at all times, but sometimes, even that isn’t enough to safeguard them. Plus, if your kids are older (teenagers, anyone?), they want to have their freedom – and you want to be able to give it to them. After all, being independent and experiencing the world on their own is an important part of becoming an adult. Plus, being by their parent’s side all the time is pretty embarrassing for an older child.
So, how can you keep your child safe without infringing on their privacy and independence? By using a teen phone monitoring app.
App developers understand the importance of keeping children safe in an increasingly scary world. And given the fact that most many a teen (and even younger children) have access to their own smartphones, there’s been an influx in the number of apps that monitor phone activity.
There are a lot of monitoring apps available, but one of the most highly regarded is Spyzie. What is Spyzie, how does it work, and what makes it so trusted by parents? In this review, we’ll answer those questions and more.
What is Spyzie?
Spyzie is an app that was specifically designed to monitor the activity of other people. It was developed for people who want to keep tabs on their children and teenagers, but it can also be used to keep track of spouses, partners, aging parents, co-workers, and anyone else.
Spyzie holds the top position in the app monitoring market because it is such an advanced software and offers so many different monitoring options. This app is designed for use on both Android and iOS devices, including smartphones and tablets.
How Does Spyzie Work?
If you are interested in tracking your child, teen, spouse, employee, elderly parent, or anyone else, all you have to do is install the Spyzie app on the device of the person you would like to monitor. You can access the app from the Google Playstore or the Apple Store. Download the app, install it, set it up, and you can start tracking right away. Once set up, Spyzie will pull information from the device you are targeting. The data can be viewed remotely from your smartphone, tablet, tablet, or desktop computer, as long as your device is connected to the Internet.
Setting Up Spyzie
Getting set up with Spyzie is easy. Just visit their official website and create an account. Signing up is quick and easy – all you need is an email address and a password (which you get to choose). Don’t forget to make sure that you download and install the Spyzie app on your target’s tablet or smartphone!
Once your account is created, log in. The Spyzie site will begin the process of establishing the setup process on the device of your target. The site provides very clear and easy to follow instructions. However, just to give you an idea of the process, it involves the following:
- Enter the name and age of the person who owns the device you are targeting.
- Select the operating system of the target device (either Android or iOS).
- Enable the installation of the app on the target device.
- Make sure that you launch the app on the target device and that you sign into your Spyzie account.
- Select “grant” and allow all of the permissions that are requested. Doing so will grant Spyzie with access to all of the content on the target device, which will allow you to track it.
- Active the administrator of the device, which you can do by tapping on “activate”.
- Choose if you want to keep your Spyzie app visible or if you want to hide it on the target device.
- Log into the website and select “complete”. The site will make sure that your setup was successful on the app of the target device. If all is good, you will receive a message to let you know that success has been achieved.
- Click on “start monitoring” and you’re ready to keep tabs on the target device.
That’s all it takes! It may take a few minutes for all of the data from the target device to sync, but once it does, you should have access to all data on that device, including:
- Call logs
What can You do with the Spyzie App?
There is so much that you can do with the Spyzie app. In fact, it’s because the app allows you to do so much that it is one of the most highly regarded monitoring apps available. Below is a sampling of some of the things you can do with the Spyzie app:
- Access multi-media files, including photos and videos that are stored on the target device.
- Capture screenshots from the target tablet or smartphone so that you can keep track of all types of activity.
- Check out the browser history and bookmarks of the target device.
- Locate the GPS of the target smartphone or table instantly so that you can see detailed route history.
- See all text messages that have been sent from and received by the target device.
- Track the call logs, including both incoming and outgoing phone calls, on the target smartphone.
- Open and track the social apps that the owner of the target device uses, such as Facebook and Snapchat.
- Keep a record of all keystrokes on the targeted smartphone or tablet as encrypted log files.
- Keep current with the basic settings and other pertinent information on the target device.
The Benefits of Using Spyzie
There are tons of monitoring apps available to choose from. So, why should you choose Spyzie over the other options? Here’s a quick overview of some of the most notable benefits that this advanced monitoring app provides:
- It’s 100 percent secure. Unlike other monitoring apps, Spyzie is securely stores all of the monitored information from the device that is being targeted.
- It’s easy to use. Set up is quick and simply. Plus, the app works in stealth mod, too!
- It’s reasonably priced. Many of the other monitoring apps have ridiculously high price tags. That’s not the case with Spizy. In fact, it’s the least expensive monitoring app of them all!
- You will receive dedicated support. You have access to a technical support team whenever you need it. With a simple click, you’ll get the help you need, when you need it.
How Often is the Date Updated?
Spyzie updates the data is monitors every four hours. That means that you can have access to any and all data from the device that you are targeting several times a day. Also, when you access your Spyzie account, synchronization happens automatically.
If you would like to receive updates more regularly than every four hours, you can do that, too. Just click on the “sync” icon and you should receive updated data pretty quickly. However, do keep in mind that the amount of time it will take to receive your updated data does depend on the amount of the data that is stored on the target smartphone or device. Also, the quality and strength of the Internet connection can impact the speed at which you receive your updated information.
Why Use Spyzie?
There are so many great reasons to use Spyzie. For parents, it’s a fantastic way to make sure that your kids are safe and protected. You can shield them against cyberbullying, find out where they are going, what they are doing, what types of messages they are sending and receiving, and what they are looking up on their devices.
However, Spyzie isn’t just useful for parents; it’s also a great tool for anyone who wants to keep tabs on anyone. For example, if you are a business owner and you suspect something is awry with one of your employees, you can use the app to keep track of their activities. If you have an elderly parent who lives on his or her own, you can use the app to make sure that he or she is safe and out of harm’s way. If you have a partner that you think might be doing something questionable, the app can be used to find out what they are doing and confirm – or disconfirm (hopefully) – any of your suspicions.
Basically, Spyzie is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to know what their loved ones or any other person of interest is up to. It really is a game changer.