Topic: Camarena Tequila Silver and Reposado Review
After reviewing Camarena Tequila this will one of my go to Tequilas. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Camarena Silver: This is a very smooth and sweet flavored Tequila that is great for sipping. You will taste notes of toasted agave, fresh green herbs, and citrus. They have done a great job creating a soft and smooth tequila with notes of vanilla and savory brown spices with a warming finish.
Camarena Reposado: Another incredible creation from Camarena. Typically I find Tequilas aged in oak barrels leave a robust flavor that I usually don’t enjoy. Still, this Reposado aged 60 days in aged oak barrels offers a surprisingly smooth taste that I thoroughly enjoyed sipping. This Tequila will leave you with a vanilla and caramel aftertaste with natural agave sweetness.
The Perfect Margarita
- 2 shots CAMARENA SILVER TEQUILA
- 1 cup Pear Juice Freshly blended pears is best, but you can use your favorite pear juice.
- 1 splash OJ Add to your liking
- 1 splash Ginger ale Add to your liking
- 1 splash Grand Marnier
- Place all your ingredients into a shaker and mix. I find it best to add the Grand Marnier as a floater after pouring your drink