When anyone dreams of going to Maui, it’s always a grand one. The only way to travel to “The Valley Isle” is in incomparable style, and if you’re not doing it with plans to go all out, you’re doing it all wrong. With all that Maui has to offer – water sports, golfing, waterfalls, and Hawaiian cuisine – it’s no wonder why you would visit. Let’s be completely honest, this is not the time to have a budget. Maui is the place to enjoy what life has to offer, for a much bigger budget than you would usually shell out.
Five star hotels, restaurants, and available tourist attractions will have you feeling like it is a shame to have to sleep during your visit, but one can’t fully enjoy a vacation without decent rest. Maui has plenty to choose from when it comes to sleeping arrangements. Maui offers countless luxurious private vacation rentals that are at par with some luxury hotels out there. You can choose from hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, seaside bed and breakfast spots, and exclusive condo rentals Here’s a recommended list for anyone traveling to Maui in unparalleled style as a “true gentleman.”
- The most surreal accommodation you will ever find, Avalon by the Sea will take your breath away. This fabulous villa is in Kapalua, an exclusive Maui island location. It is a great mix of tradition and modernity, with a range of upscale amenities. The view of amazing ocean and greenery will leave you in awe, with the 18th hole of the PGA Plantation Course and the Pacific Ocean from your window. Now, that’s a view!
- While you’re out exploring the island, take time to go snorkeling. You haven’t seen Maui entirely until you go under water. It’s like having a gigantic fish aquarium full of corals, humongous sea turtles and tropical fish. The best reefs are located in the northern portion (near Black Rock) of Kaanapali Beach. If you’d rather eat seafood, then Maui has a treat for you!
- With its amazing fresh seafood and local farms, Hawaii will have you eating like a kind. The Hawaii Regional Cuisine is the best in the island, and it boasts of the best of ethnic cuisine. It was really an amazing taste of the tropics in every bite.
- Let someone do the driving while you take in the view and breathe in the sea air. Get a wide eye view of Maui, Lanai and Molokai through the Auau Channel. If you are interested in catching the whales, it’s best to sail between the winter and spring months. Otherwise, this is one way to close a romantic evening.
- Bring out your wild side at the Piiholo Ranch in Makawao. A tour with them allows one to experience the beauty of Maui from a different perspective. You can explore all of Maui’s less traveled paths and see if from the local eye. You can also hire a private helicopter ride over the Haleakala Mountain to bask in all its glory.
- Another great idea on how to do Maui in unparalleled style is to surf the night away. Maui has some excellent beaches located in West Maui and South Maui. If you are a beginner, these spots are suitable for someone just like you. While surfing is certainly a sport for the water lover, it can be dangerous. Surfing lessons are available while you stay. Alternatively, there’s another open space to experience while in Maui.
- If you are a golfer, you will love how Maui has one of the most beautiful world class green spaces. The Kaanapali Beach Resort, Kapalua Resort, and the Lahaina village are some very famous and promising golfing destinations that you should definitely check out.
After your first visit to Maui, I’m sure you fall in love. Although, you can’t do everything in a week, you can certainly try. At the same time, your bright smile and amazing tan is all the evidence you need of the marvelous time you had. Your friends and peers will want to know how to do Maui in unparalleled style.