The HeadBlade ATX is simply for men who want a sparkling clean shaven head without the hassle. There are no cords, chargers, batteries, or mess. It’s a clever designed razor that makes shaving your head an easy game.
Todd Greene created the HeadBlade out of necessity in 1997 when he couldn’t find a product that could adequately shave his increasing bald head.. He won all the awards: TIME best inventions of 2000, inducted into the permanent collection at MoMA, Men’s Health Grooming Award winner in 2013, the list goes on.
Why revert to a razor like this over something more powerful and versatile?
- HeadBlade ATX is fun to use. It’s built like a car and rolls smoothly over your neck and head for a clean shave
- The razors are cheap and disposable.
- The Headblade ATX is small and easy to travel with. There is absolutely no need to worry about bulky electric clippers or power converters with international travel.
- It’s not fancy but it is functional and works. Yet, it is stylish if we’re being honest with multiple updates to the design since the HeadBlade creation with a recently released ATX razor with custom designs by iconic illustrator, John Van Hamersveld. You know. the illustrator behind the record jackets for pop and psychedelic bands, since the 1960s (Hotter Than Hell by Kiss, Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles, Crown of Creation by Jefferson Airplane and Exile on Main Street by The Rolling Stones).
Watch the HeadBlade ATX in Action
Where to Buy:
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4.1 x 2.5 inches ; 0.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B000NFEX46
- UPC: 690623503004 880937737510 187452080122
- Item model number: 50300