During the winter months I tend to allow my beard grow but during summer I try to shave on a daily using my normal products. This week I have been given the chance to use American Crew Shaving creams and review them. Each cream is used during different stages of the shaving process and is explained below.
Step 1: Preparation.
Start with Ultra Gliding Shave Oil
· Lightweight oil packed with ingredients like eucalyptus and clove to prevent nicks, razor bumps and ingrown hairs
· Layer under shave creams or gels for a smoother, gentler shave; also a must-have for mastering detail work on side-burns, goatees and moustaches
Normally I would never apply a shaving oil before a shaving creme but after using this I will be definitely adding this into my shaving ritual.
As I shave daily, I have been recommended to use the Precision Shave Gel which is aimed at fine to normal beards.
· Hydrates and soothes skin, while defending against flare-ups
· Essential fatty-acids within help regulate sebum production
· Ideal for neck clean-ups or detail work on the face, sideburns or head
Step 3: After the Shave
The Final Touch is to finish with the Post Shave Cooling Lotion.
· Dual-action formula acts as a moisturiser and calming aftershave
· Contains protective antioxidants that work to provide a barrier for skin against environmental aggressors, including pollution.
This is a highly effective moisturising cream that lasts throughout the day, even in the summer months.
As a brand I normally associate with hair products I am extremely impressed with American Crew and their fantastic shaving range products. With this I can definitely recommend it to our readers. For a full list of products and to purchase them online visit AmericanCrew.com/products . Prices for the creams and shaving oils start from as low as $9.95.