When it comes to home construction there are far more option of getting your house of your dreams then you can ever imagine. These different methods of building homes help to cater the needs and demands of different individuals and they get what they want. One of the modern-day solutions of constructing home is Kit Homes. Kit homes, also known as prefabricated homes or prefab homes are ready-to-build kits. These kits are delivered to you with all the parts and components required to build a house, typically excluding concrete and bricks. You should not be confused with modular homes, because they are built at their place permanently instead of being temporary. When it comes to country style kit homes, they are specifically fabricated to accommodate features that are desirable and unique to country style living. It adds class and making you will the richness of the country style construction with all the modern amenities you can think of. Let’s find out more about the features of these kit homes, along with more information.
Features of Country Style Kit Homes:
Country style homes use open spaces wisely, they have ample of living area for entertainment, and they also have separate living areas for kids to enjoy.
- Veranda: Most country homes have a spacious veranda to enjoy evenings in the summer as well as winter at their best. These verandas allow magnificent landscape, fresh air and uninterrupted views of the skies that are unique to country style living. Anyone who desires of a peaceful time and wants to spend some quality time with their loved ones can opt for it.
- Light: Since there are lots of open spaces in country style kit homes, these make the best use of available light sources to show off your house’s features. You need to keep in mind the point of orientation of the house, so that the maximum amount of natural light and heat enter to your house. Overall, you won’t be disappointed when it comes to illumination of all the areas of home, which makes it even for desirable.
- Design: You can either choose a classic home design or a contemporary one, it all depends on the type of design and material that you choose. Timber is often a popular choice in country homes for making exterior and interior components, but some contemporary designs use steel frames too. Depending on the climate and environmental conditions of your area, your kit home supplier may suggest you the best type of design for your country house.
- Rural life: Country style homes feature a unique rural living character. Living spaces are spacious and warm, yet open and airy. Whether you are a couple or a family of six, these country style kit homes are ideal choices for all. One who wants to lead life of simplicity, and wants the same form factor in their homes, can select country style kit homes, and trust us you won’t get disappointed when you will experience the type of living you can cherish in it.
- Open Living Space: When you’re working with plenty of open areas, utilizing a lot of light sources can show off your home’s features. Keep the orientation of your kit home in mind, as this may have an effect on the quantity of light your home gets additionally to how your home is naturally heated. In most country home styles a certain symmetry is vital. discuss with your Kit home advisor concerning the most effective build and materials for your windows.
Before You start building your Country kit home
- Water Sources: Where does your property connect with a water source? With several new rural builds, there’s an obligation to gather fresh water to assist and reduce the burden on utility water. In NSW for instance, the BASIX initiative targets the 400th reduction in mains usage. Alternative water sources will be creeks, rivers and dams, that are great to be used on your property.
- Temperature: Average temperatures solely tell a part of the story. What concerning yearly rain, seasonal highs and lows, and trends over the previous few decades? Check that you’re assured in this data because it will have an effect on how you orientate and insulate your home.
Benefits of Buying Country Style Kit Homes:
The process of producing a country style kit home is very simple and everyone can understand its concept. A country style kit home is constructed off-site, and then the kit supplier delivers all the materials at your construction site by truck. Some kit parts may need to be trimmed at your site only. Once all the parts are ready to get assembled, experts start the construction work. So, let’s have a look at the benefits of building kit homes instead of regular ones:
- Eco-friendly: Since the technical details and basic plans are already worked upon by the manufacturer, it turns out to be easier and eco-friendlier. Most of these kits use green materials for construction, such as steel, glass and timber. Insulation, solar panels and energy efficient heating systems also ensure thermal efficiency. Some of them also feature water recycling features to save the natural source, such as dual-flush toilets, low-water showers, rainwater harvesting, etc.
- Fast to build: Building the exterior shell, installing the roof, doors and windows, and finishing the interior may take several months in regular style of a building construction. But with country style kit homes, an experienced carpenter can do all that within a matter of hours or maximum a couple of days. So, a kit home is faster to build, thus saving your valuable time.
- Affordable: As compared to conventional houses, kit homes are cheaper. However, the price may vary as per the home type you choose, how much work you are willing to do yourself, what’s included in the kit, and whether you are planning to hire a contractor to assemble to kit or you are doing it yourself. All the options available makes it more affordable than a conventional type of construction of home.
- DIY: One of the advantages of going for a kit homes is that you can opt to build it from scratch. Anyone who desires to build their homes by themselves can easily build this type homes. As all the parts are properly manufactured and has a detailed instruction of which part has to be assembled how; helps an individual to do it themselves.
- Low Wastage: When it comes to building kit homes, one can be sure about one thing and that is wastage. All the parts are carefully designed and then constructed which enables one to incur low wastage when it comes to using building material. Less wastage means less material, which turns out to savings of your investment as well as the environment.
Country style kit homes have gained huge popularity over the last few years due to their energy efficiency, affordability and style designs. It is making people’s dream come true who wishes to own their own country style home. Country style kit homes is a modern approach to cater the needs and demands of all the people who dream about owning a perfectly built country style home. So, before you start building your home, consider giving a try to kit homes.