The new year brings changes for new ways to promote and search for the best practice eCommerce product page for automotive companies. There are many new parts, newer model vehicles, and more people to reach. Some practices that should be implemented in 2023 are using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to put the page at the top of the search engines, optimizing the page by updating details and descriptions for each part listed, putting the best-selling parts and vehicles at the top of the list, and seeking professional assistance on other ways to produce higher conversion rates. The primary goal is to remain in the spotlight for parts and vehicles the public needs through digital marketing.
Using the Top SEO Practices
Search engines use keywords and key phrases to put websites at the top of the list based on what most people want to find. Many software tools help build a keyword planner in the automotive business that can put the automotive eCommerce page at the top of the list.
Some available software is ahrefs Keywords Explorer and Semrush. Then some websites have agencies that can set up the keywords and help businesses grow through SEO like JumpFly.
A user can type in the brand name and part if an automotive company specializes in certain brand-named parts, not the OEM label. These could be the primary keywords that will put the website at the front of the competition. The part on the website will have to be the same as the keyword, so editing may have to occur.
The eCommerce Website Must Be User Friendly
Mobile use for on-the-go ordering is a priority because the customer may have an issue. They may only have a mobile device to order automotive supplies and parts. Almost everyone in today’s society has a smartphone. The website must be compatible with PCs and mobile devices and readable.
It should be made quick and easy to find and maneuver through the website’s pages. Placing a search option can filter the parts needed and get to the correct page immediately.
Seven Great Practices to Enhance the Automotive eCommerce Website
There are seven excellent things to add to keep the automotive website working in favor of the customer’s needs.
- FAQ Section: A FAQ section answers most of the questions before the customer has them. This is a way to speed up the process of customer service. As time goes on, more questions will come up. Be sure to update them on the list for future customers.
- Human Interaction: The user would much prefer to speak via a live chat, email, or phone call, so human interaction is vital to every sale and the prestige of the automotive company. Keeping these options open on the page is a significant plus. Taking surveys is also there to help those in customer service improve their experience.
- Featured Picture: Many mechanics and DIYs rely on a picture to order the correct part. Having a perfect and precise vision of the part and showing all sides is critical. This way, the customer can compare the part or accessory that needs replacement. Updating the pictures with new parts and best sellers is another way to practice growing the automotive eCommerce business.
- A Detailed Description: With every picture must come a detailed description. The description is where all SEO keywords will pop up to add the necessary traffic to the website. These words can change according to the traffic flow as long as everything remains professional and organized.
- Create Constructive Titles and Structure: SEO keywords and phrases should be in most titles. All automotive parts and accessory titles should change to fit the SEO narrative at the beginning of each year. Each part should have listed the title of the part, price, features, customization options, and a call to action.
- Optimization of the Webpage: Stay on top of everything to ensure everything works correctly. The company can ensure efficiency in its records and customer use through optimization. It is essential to know the more traffic is sent to the page, the slower the page will load and operate. As more products are made available, keep everything organized as the business grows. A quick operating page will keep the customers returning by keeping up with the software’s efficiency.
- Allow for Reviews and Ratings: Giving the customers a voice on your eCommerce page can become a blessing to adding more traffic. It keeps the automotive company in touch with the customers to make everyone feel welcome. The more good ratings concerning the page and the products, the better it will sell items online. This also allows company feedback on what they can do to fix issues and keep in tune with what works. Keep a few bad reviews to keep it real. Then follow up with the solutions to satisfy the customer.
It Is All About Building Trust
Everything above builds trust between the customer and owners of the automotive eCommerce website. Keeping everything in stock, responding to the customers when purchases are made, and answering questions or concerns build a foundation of trust that will keep the eCommerce business alive. Automotive companies that keep up with the changes will succeed with these good practices. Ultimately, SEO and keywords are the ribbons that tie everything together to increase the webpage’s conversion rates.
This content is provided by Automotive Marketing. The #1 digital marketing agency for automotive companies across the globe.
Featured Image by 3D Animation Production Company from Pixabay