There are times when you might be considering using the services of Instagram based influencer marketing to cover your business deals. Well, this might be the right time for you to start over here. Adding the Instagram based influencer marketing into the current strategy for the IG can always help in increasing the present brand awareness and grow the following base. It can further be used for driving major sales towards your side.
So, if you are all set and ready to start with influencer marketing then care to join some of the points over here. Here, you will find some of the right influencers based on your business to disclose the sponsored posts properly and determining in case the IG influencer marketing strategies can really work for you.
Why your business is in need of Influencer Marketing:
If you have ever got the chance to spend few minutes on IG, there is a really good chance of you coming across influencer post. This influencer marketing was previously a confined space with few major players. Right now, it has taken a quick turn and pace to become a promising $8 billion dollar industry by the time it reaches 2020. Whenever the matter revolves around influencer marketing, IG is always the best performing platform over here for reaching out to new audience quickly.
- It can possibly be the best channel for the social action where you get an average engagement rate of around 3.21%, when compared to the other 1.5% across multiple social networks. So, chances are high that IG users are the more to like, comment and share content they eventually consume.
- If you think what makes influencer marketing so effective then it has to do with trust. IG influencer marketing helps in removing barriers associated with traditional ads as customers are well introduced to new brands from trusted sources on casual and authentic platform.
- Whenever any influencer recommends a service or product on channels, it can be stated as a trusted recommendation from friend. It is widely advantageous to the brands and can offer direct access to the targeted markets for a fraction of what they pay for traditional advertisement.
- By just partnering with some of the relevant influencers with authentic and engaging voice, the business you have will be placed right in front of people already interested in the said niche. It helps in making a real and lasting impression.
- Here, authenticity is always the key. Whenever influencer is consistent with niche market, the followers for Instagram will then hold influencer as sole responsible on that said topic and will start to trust and guided by the recommendations made.
So, it can really be true to state that partnering with influencers can often be an incredible channel for just promoting brand and products on IG. It’s also better if you find influencers that fit your brand and if you’re having a hard time finding one then start by searching in your browsers. An example of which is typing “tristan tate” and in this, you’ll get results like his bio like “tristan tate height” or his website.
The cost revolving around Instagram Influencer Marketing:
One of the biggest questions of this industry is the costing associated with Instagram Influencer Marketing. Moreover, you have to be aware of the person with whom you are planning to partner, along with the size of the project you possess. During the previous influencer marketing stages, rising social stars were taken as brand partnerships in place of free products. But those days are now gone for long.
- Even though there are multiple micro-influencers till glad to be your partner and work for you in of promotional space on profile, the influencers are now charging big bucks for creating posts for the brands as accounts have become major income source.
- There have been some influencers, who have reported to charge around $5000 to $10,000 on every sponsored post. It is true that social media influencers have become indispensable part for brand campaigns, mainly on IG. But, you have to be aware of the fair price. For that, you have to come up with some of the factors like scope of partnership and its scale, numbers of sponsored posts and even stories involved in this stage.
- In case, you are making plans to work with influencers within the range of 100K followers, then you have to pay quite some penny for the posts. They mostly seem to charge around $1000 to be the average price point on every single IG post. Then they might add on rates on some of the additional services like IG stories, takeovers, blog posts, and more.
- If you have fewer bucks to spend on such promotional activities then you can easily hire micro-influencers to help you grow your business. They are going to charge you closer to $300 for every post. Then you have nano-influencers as well, who will charge you much less than micro-influencers as well. The price point depends on the number of followers they have.
- Even though, cash happens to be the desired form of payment around here, there are some in-kind campaigns, which prove to be meaningful as well. It has been reported collectively that around 54% of the influencers would like to add post on behalf of in-kind or for exchanging any free product, mainly if they are true fan of the brand or product.
Unfortunate enough, there is no one size available for all the brands, especially when it comes to the marketing costs of the Influencer Marketing under Instagram. There are so many factors involved that might go well beyond the IG influencer’s followers’ numbers.
Small businesses can work with the micro and nano influencers to get help:
Influencer marketing has now grown highly in popularity because of Instagram, but there is no need to spend lucrative dollars for getting the service. Due to its growing trends, more businesses are seeing value in partnering with the IG influencers with smaller yet highly engaging following. Around one third of the IG channels are micro-influencers with less than 100K followers. Then you have mega influencers with a whopping following vase of 5 million+, which will make up less than that 1% of influencers bracket. So, depending on the money you are comfortable at spending, you can invest money towards these influencers now. Nano-influencers are people who include impact inside their nearby network; they regularly have an online networking following and have practically zero experience working with brands. In all honesty, however, in spite of their low adherent tally, nano-influencers are exceptionally amazing, because of their abnormal state of commitment. Since they know most, if not all, of their supporters, the trust level is exceptionally high. The best bit of leeway of working with nano-influencers is that they have the most noteworthy commitment of all influencers; since they are increasingly credible, their supporters are bound to confide in them. The main downside is that their group of spectators size is extremely little, so you may not get the outcomes you need. Nano-influencers, notwithstanding, can be incredible for new companies or independent ventures that need to use influencers however have an extremely little promoting spending plan; utilizing nano-influencers would enable those brands to test influencer advertising thoughts before contributing too vigorously. Since influencers are the association between your image and its potential clients, discovering one whose voice and a group of spectators fits impeccably with your image is pivotal in online networking showcasing. As should be obvious, finding the correct influencers for your image isn’t so basic. Everything comes down to what you are endeavoring to accomplish and what assets your business approaches. In this way, that essentially wraps up the sorts of influencers. Despite which type you choose to go for, remember that influencer showcasing is only one piece of your image advertising. Regardless you need to put resources into online networking advertisements and different methods for advancement, so don’t burn through the entirety of your promoting spending plan and endeavors on influencer showcasing alone.
Cover Image credits